Electric Cooker & Oven Repairs
If your electric cooker, oven or hob have stopped working – we can help! We have over 25 years experience working with electric ovens and cookers and are confident we can repair your faulty appliance. 90% of common electric cooker problems and faults are repaired on out first visit. We have accounts with all the major manufacturers and can source replacement cooker and oven parts quickly and cheaply. It’s often far more cost effective to have a cooker repaired than to have it replaced. All parts and labour are fully guaranteed for 12 months.
- We offer a Same Day Cooker Repair Service
- We don’t charge for Call Outs
- If we can’t fix it, there’s nothing to pay!
- Our work is Guaranteed for 12 Months
Please read our Customer Testimonials
Common Electric Cooker Problems
- Electric Oven not getting warm
- Electric Cooker is too hot
- Fan Oven blades not working
- Oven Door wont shut properly
- Glass in Oven Door is loose
- Oven Door Glass has become detached
- Electric Cooker is tripping electrical supply
- Oven Timer is faulty
- Cooker clock is faulty
- Electric hob not heating up
Why replace a faulty cooker when we can help fix it?
Electric cookers can last a lifetime, it’s often much more cost effective and convenient to get an appliance repaired than replaced. We offer a same day cooker, oven and hob repair service in the Black Country area including, Halesowen, Oldbury, Dudley, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Brierley Hill, Cradley Heath and Stourbridge.